Fall check pick up begins August 2, 2021
Last day to pick up Fall checks is September 15, 2021
Spring check pick up starts December 28, 2021
Final date for Spring checks is January 29, 2022
Recipient News and Schedules
Be sure to read and comply with the Scholarship Renewal and Retention policy. Remember, for those eligible to renew their scholarships all paperwork must be received by July 1. If you do not not provide paperwork by July 1, you will forfeit your fall check. If your paperwork is not received by the fall check pick up deadline, you will forfeit the remainder of your scholarship. We cannot make exceptions, so please stay on top of this deadline. We know you need this money and would be very unhappy if we were not able to give it to you.
Contact Camilla if you have any questions. Click here for a copy of our Scholarship Renewal and Renewal policy that you received with your scholarship award.
Fall Check Pickup Up Starts 8/1/2018...
... for those students who have met renewal requirements and deadlines.
Returning Students. All renewal paperwork (except fall schedules, which may be turned in when picking up your check) is due by July 1. This is a firm deadline, and if you miss it, you will forfeit your Fall check. If, by the September check cut off date, we do not have your paperwork, you will forfeit all remaining payments for your award. Requirements are listed in each letter accompanying your last check. For Fall check pick up, we must receive:
- The signed copy of your receipt of your last Spring check. This was to be mailed to us within 10 days of receipt. If you have not already turned this in, you must do so. Click to print a copy, if you do not have yours.
- A copy of your grades from the Spring semester showing SEMESTER and CUMULATIVE grades and credits.
- Your new Student Aid Report (SAR). We require a printed copy of your SAR, not simply the application receipt showing your EFC.
- A copy of your new financial aid award letter from your school.
- A copy of your schedule for the upcoming Fall semester, showing that you are registered for at least 12 credits. (This and only this may be presented when you pick up your check.)
New Students. Before we can release your check, we must have:
- Any updated paperwork, such as school changes and any new or revised school or local financial aid award letters. Submit as soon as you receive them. No award or award amount is final until we have received and reviewed your final financial aid letter for the school you will attend.
- Your signed scholarship contract. This is a signed copy of your scholarship award letter.
- Your class schedule for the upcoming Fall semester.
- Your college address, phone number and email address, as soon as you have one.
Spring Check Pickup Up Starts 12/26/2018...
...for those who have provided the following before or at check pick up:
- The signed copy of your receipt of your Fall check. This was to be mailed to us within 10 days of receipt. If you have not already turned this in, you must do so. Click to print a copy, if you do not have yours.
- A copy of your grades from the Fall semester. Grade reports can be printed from the web but must show SEMESTER and CUMULATIVE GRADES and CREDITS.
- A copy of your upcoming Spring schedule, showing that you are registered for at least 12 credits. If you have any question about whether you will meet the academic requirements, be sure to contact our office as soon as possible.
All Spring checks not picked up by February 1, 2019 will be forfeited. If we do not hear from you at all by February 1, 2019, you will forfeit ALL remaining amounts of your award, so be sure to contact us to update us on your situation, if for any reason you feel you may not eligble for the Spring 2019 check. If you contact us, we may be able to put your future payments on hold, depending on your situation.
Use this change of address/news form to email us changes to your contact information or simply let us know how you are doing. We are always happy to hear from our recipients.
Academic Year: 2021-2022
July 1: Fall 2021 check renewal paper due; students missing deadline will forfeit check.
August 2: Fall checks available for pick up begins
September 15: Unclaimed fall checks will be forfeited
December: Spring renewal paperwork to be submitted at or prior to check pick up
December 28: Spring 2022 check pick up begins for those whose paperwork is complete
January 29: Unclaimed Spring 2022 checks will be forfeited